Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Zodiac Swinger Survey Game Results

Thanks to all the Swingers at Swingular.com for playing the Zodiac Survey Game and for all the kind personal replies to us!

After 3 days of posting and 107 responses and 1895 views, here are the totals as of 4-8-09 12:30pm:

We have also merged "what each sign says after sex" just for fun.
------------

Scorpio 15 =14% -"Let me untie you!"

Gemini 13 =12% -"It was good! Let’s do it again! ...and again ...and"

Cancer 11 =10% -"Sorry I’m crying. Its not you, it’s just me. You’re still gonna marry me, right?"

Virgo 10 =9% -"Let’s do it one more time before I make the bed! (also thinks: ) If I ask you to meet me on Tuesday at 9.00, is it ok with you?"

Aries 10 =9% -"Oh, I was good!!! Wasn’t I?"

Libra 10 =9% -"Did I satisfy you? Was I good enough?"

Sagittarius 9 =8% -"Don’t call me! I’ll call you… what was your name again?"

Taurus 8 =7% -"Let's get to it, but do we have to do different positions all the time?"

Leo 6 =6% -"You’re welcome!"

Capricorn 6 =6% -"Next time we‘ll turn off the lights, and I‘ll be on top! And, by the way, can you lend me your credit card?"

Pisces 5 =5% -" If you liked it, I liked it!"

Aquarius 4 =4% -"Have some more time? I just came up with a new position I think we must try!"
--------------

Thanks to:

CARESS4U for sharing a similar pole at: http://www.swingersboard.com/forums/polls-never-ending-threads/7691-whats-your-sign.html

8THHOUSE our resident expert, for suggesting 2 good books on astrology and sex:
"Sexual Astrology" by Martine and "Astrology & Sexual Analysis" by Morris C. Goodman
She says they can be good books to put out for people to read at parties as a fun ice breaker.

Have fun 'till our next naughty exchange,

Tori & Tan

No comments: