Monday, April 6, 2009

What Does a Person of Each Zodiac Sign Say after Sex!

It was fun getting all your responses to the Zodiac Sign post and many of you asked what it all meant. Well, neither of us claim any expertise at all in the area but we found the following information entertaining and educational It sure hit home for us.

Tell us all if it fits for you or someone you know.

Your new naughty friends, Taurus Tori & Gemini Tan
--------------------------------

* Aries: Oh, I was good!!! Wasn’t I?

* Taurus: Let's get to it, but do we have to do different positions all the time?

* Gemini: It was good! Let’s do it again! ...and again ...and

* Cancer: Sorry I’m crying. Its not you, it’s just me. You’re still gonna marry me, right?

* Leo: You’re welcome!

* Virgo: Let’s do it one more time before I make the bed! (also thinks: ) If I ask you to meet me on Tuesday at 9.00, is it ok with you?

* Libra: Did I satisfy you? Was I good enough?

* Scorpio: Let me untie you!

* Sagittarius: Don’t call me! I’ll call you… what was your name again?

* Capricorn: Next time we‘ll turn off the lights, and I‘ll be on top! And, by the way, can you lend me your credit card?

* Aquarius: Have some more time? I just came up with a new position I think we must try!

* Pisces: If you liked it, I liked it!


Swingular- The ULTIMATE Dating Site For REAL Swingers

No comments: