Friday, April 3, 2009

Which is Hornier, (is that a word?)...Taurus or Gemini??

At our crazy all-niter at JJ's last weekend, we started asking people what their sign was. It amazed me that most of the people there playing were either Taurus or the majority, Gemini.

Now I know all you Scorpio's are going to jump in here and claim it's YOU. Everyone agrees you are the most promiscuous... but seriously.... I was surprised.

I am wondering if Gemini's maintain this professional, analytical front during the week and on the weekend the evil, naughty, nasty twin busts out. Can anyone enlighten me?

I do know that I sure enjoyed playing with that guy, which ever twin was taking over!!

So help me with my research. Ya'll have a FREE Strip Poker game with Ashley and then drop me a quick note to tell me what your sign is. We will see who wins!

Ashley's waiting: http://tr.im/i7ki

Please email me directly with your sign @ ToriLuvs@gmail.com

The game is on!!

No comments: